Saturday 2 August 2014

My Simple Method To Gaining 5000 Friends On Facebook With Or Without Verifying

I create Facebook profiles for promotional purposes. What I do is make one using a generic name. Common female first name and common last name.

(ex. Beth Johnson, Jessica Reynolds, Samantha Hoffman, etc)

Examples were just thought of off the top of my head.

Then, I pick a major city in the USA, google high schools and colleges in the area to use for information and create a fake birthday which puts them around 18 - 25. I also steal people's bio's from various social networking sites. Feel free to use your own or try to find one like I do. I use one that makes someone sound really sincere and kind. Find a various quote that a female may use also. Maybe even fill out religion and political stance. They more info you put in the profile, the more realistic it will appear and it will be more likely for quicker add requests.

I also have many sets of pictures of women in that age range. The more pictures you have, the better. It's important to pic an attractive female, but not 100 percent necessary. It's best to use pictures from someone who I refer to as "cam whores". They post a ton of pictures thinking they are like a model, but they haven't been paid to be do any real work. They just enjoy the attention.

I also search for forclosures in that city which will lead me to an address of an unoccupied home that I use in the profile which helps to make it look more realistic. Also, it makes the female look less than intelligent for leaving personal info up which is a good thing. Dumb women make men think they have a better chance to score in person or get nudes which a lot of your new "friends" will want.

Once your fake profile is set up, search for the term "add me", "ADD ME Friends", "Add meeeeeee" and "add teman tambah teman 1 menit 1000" to start with and check only for pages, not people. There are many to choose from and you want to find those pages with the most friends. Be sure to see if any other pages lead to other sources of fanpages of similar content. These pages are meant for people to gain friends and it works faster with this method.

If you don't verify the account, you can't post on walls of these pages. However, if you post a picture of any type, it'll let you comment along with it. Feel free to go to google images and search "add me" for some pictures to use for this cause. If you use a graphic that states add me on it, no need to say anything. I like to say something like "I will add everyone!"

People on these pages will send you friend requests quickly. Post on 5 pages with pictures and sit for a bit. Add people that post within the last five - ten min saying something like "Add Me" and they will usually add you back quickly.

If not verifying, you may not want to post on too many pages or you will get roadblocked. That means that you will need to verify with a credit card or phone verification if you want to continue to use the profile. You will also lose your friend adding privileges if you try to add people too quickly as well. I've seen 2 day bans up to 30 day bans with adding. You will still be able to post pictures on the walls though which is a major positive.

I make sure to turn off my instant messenger because a lot of these people that add will want to cyber you or add you on their skype, msn, yahoo. You can play with them however you want if you have the time. They may come in handy depending on your reason for creating a profile.

I post realistic status posts in order to keep them wondering if I'm real, but I don't even think that's necessary. I lock down my profile in privacy settings so it only shows my bio/info, quote, religion, political stance, address and main pic. Feel free to experiment what works best for you. I found that they will add you more often this way because they are curious what other pictures look like. I kick anyone who claims I am fake and delete their comments. Sometimes people will claim you are fake in order to bait you into a cam session to prove you're real. I like to say I don't have to prove myself to anyone and move. Tell them you don't have a cam also and give them a frowny face.

I was posting links for every blog post I was doing and claiming it was my friends blog that I was a major fan. I was getting tons of hits from doing this, even though, a lot of these accounts are also fake. Sometimes people will do it to try and get in your good graces so you'll post/send them nudes. I usually act as though I'm grossed out by that and I have good morals. They will think they can sweet talk you into it later, but for now they will act okay with it most likely OR they will stop being your friend. Either way, there are tons of people out there to add so don't be discouraged. Learning how to deal with perverts is a whole other topic, lol.

I post statuses saying that I'm receiving too many private inbox messages so I can't respond to them and I am not able to read them. I usually post that every few days so they understand I'm not trying to be rude. I also try to bless them with conversation in my status comments and blog link comments. It makes for people to feel special and possibly a long term fan/clicker.

Once you hit the max friends limit of 5000, you should still be getting a ton of requests. I weed out the super fake profiles as well as the people who do not have a profile picture. This method is good for clicks from around the world. It may take more work to attempt to gain a targeted audience, but it can be done. You'll just have to do some more looking into their profile info. I suggest just adding everyone at first then pick and choose later once maxed out.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...